From:
Lisa Whittleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 14:33:54 -0800
Hi,

I was wondering ... When I feed my ferts a ground up chicken, should the
chicken be cooked or not?  And do most supermarkets grind them for you?
If a whole chicken is being ground, obviously you do not feed all in a day
so do the leftovers just stay in the fridge?  Please write if you have had
luck in feeding chicken to them.  Also, should I mix it with their dry
food?  This may sound completely stupid but when they grind it, it IS bone
and all right?  Those who can shed some light please do.  Thanks!

Lisa