From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 19:32:34 EST
Hey and teary dooks to all the furkids.

First, and foremost, I want to extend a big fuzzy hug and thanks to all
those who sent letter of love, caring, compassion, sympathy, and
understanding.  Your tender words and feelings help me quite a bit.

For those who offered donations, I can only say "Thank you, but, no".  I do
appreciate your kind offers.  And yes, I could use it, but there are others
who need it more.  There are fuzzies and other animals out there who have
been starved, abused, neglected.  There are those who were discarded by
people after the novelty wore off, others who never had a chance of
learning about love.

This is the season of giving, caring, and loving.  In this spirit I would
ask all of you to help those who help others.  There are shelters out there
who help to show these kids what love and caring are about.  It is the
shelters, and all the shelter moms and dads out there who can use your
gifts to help many.

Someone once said that life is like a book.  All different chapters.  When
one ends, another begins anew.  Using this philosophy, I wish to write a
short story for each of my kids who leave this earth for the beauty of The
Rainbow Bridge.

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Critter Crew
~Furrice~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~
~Cinna~Racer~Muttley~Dookesbury~
Guardian Fur-Angels -  ~Lady~Zeus~Rascal~Socks~
Missing our friends - Kimo the Sumo Cat (and Honorary Fert) and fellow
ferts ~Petey~, ~Nibbler~, ~Max~, ~Romeo~, ~Bandit~, and the other ~Romeo~
Saying "Hey!" to ~Pandora~, ~Noser~ and the rest of the Tennessee Brat
Pack !!
Please see     KITY=^..^=KAT's Fur Faces, Memorial for Zeus
                    http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/zeus.html
Prayers to the ill and those who have gone before us.  Hug your fuzzies
while you can, hold them in your heart when you can't.