From:
Milliesa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2011 08:51:06 -0600
we did mail out to 32 rescues, mostly 18 to each until we ran out and
I was to pick up two more pallets yesterday. There are 11 more I was
to mail to. Well, it turns out these were the ones I had turned down
already as they are the very small ones. Shows a ferret in them but it
is really too small in my book. I had originally gotten 168 of that
size I donated to the hamster rescue people. Well I told her I would
take them, so I did............now I do need to see those who were to
receive the large beds if they could use these small ones. Write me
individually and I can send pictures. They are about a third the size
of the ones I originally sent out. I do apologize, I really thought
they found a couple of pallets they didn't know they had when I was
there the first 4 times.

OH and may I say THANK YOU so very much to those who were able to
contribute to the shipping - it ran only $11 to $18 for each but when
you added that many together, it was a huge burden so it was a real
blessing to get some contributions towards that expense.

Millie and her Danes at the
Texas Ferret Lovers Rescue
www.txferretrescue.org