Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 17:49:07 -0800
Hi all

Controversy is good for da soul.  Keeps you on your toes or paws in my
case.

A little guy named Romeo came in today.  He waz met by Rocky, Sweetie, and
Wizard.  They were very happy to see each other.  Everyone waz interested
in da news at home especially all da gossip.  They talked for some time and
after their talk headed off for da Fruit Bar to grab a snack.  Then they
headed off to explore da place and show Romeo all da attractions and sites.
They eventually ended up over at da Tube Park and entered da tube races.
They did not do to badly but as always their handoffs need a little work.
But with a little practice they could be really good.  Romeo said to send
hiz mommy lots of luv and many kisses.

A little guy came in later named Bandit, He waz met by Gandalf, Aislyn,
Jasmine and Amber.  They greeted him warmly especially Gandalf.  You are
right he is fluffy although I would not call him fat just pleasingly plump.
They were interested in da gossip at home and what had happened recently.
They talked for a little bit and them went over to da Gravy Gourmet for a
bite to eat.  Then off to explore a little and see all da sites.  They
eventually ended up over at da Crazy Kars where they entered in da races.
Da races will never be da same I think.  They stuck together and won da
race mainly cause nobody else waz left.  Da toll on cars waz terrible.
Da body guy is really buzy.  He said to tell hiz mommy he loved her and
to send lots of hugs.

A little guy named Hamilton came in later.  He waz met by Banjo and Simon.
They were really happy to see him and they wanted to know everything dat
waz happening at hom especailly da gossip and who waz in trouble.  They
talked and talked.  Eventually Hamilton ran down so they headed off to grab
a bite to eat at da Fruit Bar and then head out to show him all da sites
and attractions.  They explored for a bit and even found a couple of
cheweasls out there.  Then they headed off to Dirt Mountain to enlarge da
den for one more and so they would have a place for da loot and Hamiltons
stuffed toy.  They were soon digging away at it but I don't think it will
take them long at da rate they are going.  He said to send his luv to hiz
mommy and daddy along with lots of cuddles and hugs.

A little girl named Maxie came in later.  She seemed kinda put out as she
said it seemed she had just found a good hooman and she had to leave.  I
told her what she needed waz a shot of Ferretvite.  That will pick you
up.  I gave her da tour first an showed her all da atttractions and where
everything waz.  She got a bit to eat at da Babyfood Balconey as she said
she waz a little hungry.  Actually she ate quite a bit.  Then we headed off
to da Ferretvite Festival to lap ferretvite and dance da night away.  She
danced with a lot of different partners and seemed to make friends easily.
They eventually threw us out when it closed.  We headed for Hammock Haven
for a nap.  She said to tell her new mommy she is right here waiting.  She
also said to send lots of luv and bunches and bunches of kisses.

All this partying haz got me a little tired.  I think a nap is in order.
Gotto rest up for tonights party.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe

Sandee