From:
Lynn Foster or Chris Stephenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 17:52:01 -0400
Dear FML:

I have been in touch with my contact person from the AGO (Art Gallery of
Ontario) and she advises that the date for the show which will include
"Lady with Ermine" by Da Vinci has been moved up to Fall 2000.

This painting will be a part of a show titled "Leonardo Da Vinci and the
Treasures of Poland".  Contracts are being negotiated at this time and she
feels we will have date info later this Fall.  That still gives everyone a
year to make plans but of course it means that the organizing committee
(who thought we had two years) now have one year of planning time.

Our guest speakers are still on tap and we hope this does not mess up
anyones travel plans too badly.

The renamed committee of the Ferrets 2000 Symposium will keep you all
posted of upcoming dates.

Lynn