From:
Debbi Searing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 10:42:57 EDT
I missed the first post on this, but saw something on using advantage and
frontline.  Well, I don't know where the person with the flea problem is,
but I am in NH and I swear, we have a new breed of flea here.  I've used
Frontline spray, two weeks later I used Advantage, two weeks later I used
Zodiac flea bath, and the next day, I still saw fleas on my animals!!!!
I have sprayed my house and bedding, cleaned all the animal bedding and
sprayed that too for good measure, even sprayed Frontline right on a flea
and watched it jump away--still alive!!!!  So we have some resistant fleas
here in the northeast, and I can't seem to get rid of them or make it
easier on my ferrets--we're just hoping for an early, cold winter!  Any
other suggestions????

debbi and the itchy crew