From:
Tammy Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 21:17:26 -0600
Well, Baby (the furcat) went to the vet Tuesday and came home a free kitty!
No more splint!  Of course, his leg is still really stiff so he's still
walking funny (but you should see him use a litterbox!!  It was the
highlight of my day!)

I found out the other night, after a semi-dramatic argument with my mother,
that ferrets are great therapy when you're so mad that you start crying.
Lightning gave me kisses--but I think it was only because of the salt in
the tears--and Pea Pie for once played lap ferret, just looking at me so
sad.  Thunder took one look at me, licked my hand and went back to sleep.
And here I thought that I had two of the most sensitive male fuzzies.  Oh
well, just goes to show that there are male extremes in all species....

Dooks and kisses to all with sick/angeled fuzzies/humans...

Tammy & the Crew
Pea Pie, Thunder, Lightning, Baby the furcat, and Ramses the (somewhat
ignored) canine....