From:
Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 19:10:33 -0500
Just wanted to clear up a point on the "future gatherings" survey that many
of you have been kind enough to fill out so far.  Several people have asked
me why a specific city is not represented on the survey.  The short answer
is: nobody suggested that city.

We on the FML-10th list spent a number of weeks discussing possible future
locations for international gatherings, and ALL of the destinations
discussed were put into the survey.  If your city didn't make it, that
meant that nobody mentioned it.  *However*, I figured that people would be
interested in sites which had not already been mentioned, so I put an
"other" blank on the survey, too.  Please be assured that I am carefully
noting those cities which people are currently nominating!  Various "other"
nominations which have been made so far include cities in New Jersey and
Washington states, Chicago, New York City, Kansas City, Buffalo (NY), and
Oklahoma City.  Oh, and somebody wants to go back to Orlando, too!  :->

If you have not yet filled out the survey and would like to, please visit
the Web survey site at:

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/9209/destiny.html

Thanks!

- Ela (getting silly from too much survey tabulating!)

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483