From:
The Grafix Monster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 09:53:04 -0500
You all helped me name Bownser....Now I just got another Ferret, I'm calling
her Misty.  Misty does not want to play with Bownser!!!  Bownser, on the
other hand, will play with anything.

Is there a trick to getting a new ferret to play with one you have had for
only 1 week?

Bownser came from a pet store, and is used to a tank full of other ferrets.
Misty came from a friends house, and possibly, has no idea what a ferret is.
Please HELP!!!!

I have only had Misty for 1 day, and I am hoping in a week, she will feel
better about her life changing.  Both Bownser and Misty are 3 months old.
Bownser is 2 1/4 lbs, and Misty is probably 1 lb.  Misty is a Silver Mit,
Bownser is a Sable.

If there is any other information you might need to help me!!! ASK!

thanks, I am counting on everybodys help once again!
--
http://free.websight.com/Feldstein