From:
In2Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 1998 17:34:22 EDT
Hi everyone,

We haven't posted in quite a while because we recently moved about 250
miles across the state of PA.  We know live in Greensburg, PA (close to
Pittsburgh) We would really appreciate it if anyone knows of any good vets
in this area, could they PLEASE drop us an e-mail.  We want to get this all
settled before we have any little "incidents" with our bubbies or any of
the shelter bubbies!!  Thanks for the help and kiss your fuzzies!!

Chris, Tara, and the FuzzButts
Natasha, Boris, Misha, Ivan, Nikolai, Gunther, Gaela, Nietzsche, Sigmund,
Isabella, Kaya, Bailey, and Slinky.