From:
Chris and Tara Palaski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 16:55:44 EST
Hello everyone,

First, we would like to thank everyone who responded to the situation with
Jester about two weeks ago (the little boy who kept throwing up).  All of
your suggestions were very helpful and very much appreciated.

Unfortunately, Jester lost his fight to his "ailment" early on Sunday
morning.  He was scheduled for exploratory surgery on Thursday.  We were
both very happy to be with him and comfort him during this time.  It was
very hard for Tara and I.  He was just one of those ferrets the stole your
heart the moment you looked at him.  He deserved a much better life than he
was given by his previous "owners" (sometimes this shelter business really
makes you HATE people, they kept him outside in a tin shed and fed him
cheap dog food his whole life).  Jester left this world quietly Sunday
morning, in the arms of two people who loved him very, very much.  It was a
horrible experience to go through, but somehow being there to comfort him
and knowing he would soon be in a better place, where he would be whole and
healthy again, made us happy for him, while feeling pain for ourselves.

Again, many many thanks to all those who offered suggestions on helping
this wonderful little boy.  He will be missed more than words can say.
Please if you all could, take just a moment and say a little prayer for a
wonderful little ferret who, like all the others already at the Bridge,
left this world far too soon.  We love you Jester.

Chris and Tara Palaski
Directors, Westmoreland Co. PFRA
P.O. Box 724
Greensburg, PA  15601