From:
Helen Coburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:21:04 -0500
Hi,

My name is Helen Coburn.  My family consist of my husband Steve, my two
sons: Jonathan and Stephen, and the boys: Mark and Luke.  Mark and Luke
are 2 albinos approximately 1 1/2 years of age.  We adopted the boys in
April from the Educated Ferret Shelter.  This was the best thing we ever
did, the boys add such joy and surprises to our lives.  I found the FML in
March before we adopted.  It has given me some great ideas, answered many
questions, and brought many a tear to my eyes.  We reside in Uxbridge, MA
home of the "Uxbridge Spartans".

dook-dook to all
Helen