From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 1997 22:15:25 -0700
Hello!  I'm fairly new at this whole ferret business ( still haven't figured
out ferret math yet...only have one ) I've lived here all my life ( .I live
in California ) and there's this one old little bridge I drive over all the
time that I never really paid attention to...until I got my little carpet
shark.  I was passing over the bridge, and the sign that says the name of
the bridge caught my eye.  It simply stated " Rainbow Bridge " Now I always
think of sweet little fuzzies whenever I drive over it.

---------Lisa and Nibblet