From:
Amy Krueger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 21:33:16 EDT
Hi Everyone,
I've got a problem!!!  I recently wrote before that I adopted 2 beautiful
ferrets (brothers) from the SPCA.  They are doing great!  Well.....a week
later, a friend of my husbands was looking for a home for his ferret.  So
we took her in.  She is so sweet and loveable and even likes my German
Shepard.  BUT the problem is she HATES my 2 other ferrets.  She is about
3 yrs. old and has never been with another ferret.  They fight very
rough.  I have had ferrets for a while and I know they play rough, this
is definately NOT playing.  She is always trying to start with them and
they just ignore her, but after so much, they gang up on her.  I ended up
seperating them tonight.  I thought that after awhile, she would get used
to being with the others, but it has been a little over 1 week and it has
gotten worse!  I feel really bad but I must find another home for her.
One that DOES NOT have other ferrets.

If there is anyone in the RI area, who only wants 1 ferret, please email
me.  Princess (we call her "THE Princess"!) needs a good home.

Thanks,
Amy