Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2010 08:58:20 -0400
Greetings everyone. It's been some time since I've posted and it's
taken me a while to get the courage to post.

Just over a month ago, my angel Sparky succomed to insulinoma and he is
now at the bridge. He was the first of my babies to leave me and it's
been incredibly hard on me. In large part to Deb and her MN Angels, I
was able to feel more at peace with my decision and I wanted to thank
all of you for being such amazing people, for it's through this group
that I've made all of ferret contacts. I know Sparky is in a better
place but I will never stop loving him and I will always miss him.

Kristen and the Sunny Bunch
Snickers, Frito, Skittles, Rusty, Precious, Rascal and Sparky at the
Bridge