Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2005 20:58:20 -0500
Hi to all the Dooks and their pet humans......

Have noticed a few emails regarding wood pellets for litter.  For those
of us in Canada I have found the following...

Pet Stores carry Feline Pine, 20 lb bag, approximately 18.00 per bag

Our farm Co-op Stores carry Horse Stall litter, (same stuff as Feline
only slightly larger, works the same), 35 lb bag, approx.  6.50 per bag.

Home Depot Stores, Wood Pellets for burning, identical to the Horse
stuff, 40 lb bags, 4.39 per bag.

All work the same, even with the pellet size difference, I also use it
for my cats.  The nice thing is you only have to scoop the poopies and
the damp stuff every day.  Once a week I screen whats left in the pans
from that week and clean out all the sawdust in the bottom and reuse
whats left.  Saves all the way around.

I am sure there must be similiar stores (as Home Depot) in the States
that you can aquire the wood pellets for burning, although perhaps not
in places where you don't get snow...... :)

The Orillia Dooks, Samwise, Molly, George, Oscar, Tigger and their Mudder