Date:
Wed, 7 May 1997 23:14:00 -0500
The judge has granted us a 48 hour stay of execution until Friday at 5 PM
Eastern Daylight Time.  We have until then to bring forward to him experts
in the veterinary and health fields in ferrets and rabies.

This sounds easy.  And it would be.  But to do this we have to pay their
transportation costs, lodging, not to mention (hopefully, they don't) any
stipends they may request.

The pocket book is empty.  All the monies are expended on the shelter and
there is nothing left.  And even less with a weeks loss of income from the
store.  No, we're not complaining, stating facts.  Yes, we would do it
again.  Heaven forbid.

.........This is the update....written by Margie........................
The last chance is the experts.  Can you help $$?  Call Bob at (517)
777-4807.  Credit/Atm,debit cards welcome.  Write, call any Michigan and
federal animal lovers.  Yes, that can include the President and Governor
Engler of Michigan.

NOTE TO BIG, if this needs editing please do, so.  I am tired and can barely
see, as we all are.

[Moderator's note: Me too, but looks fine to me.  Thanks for the update. BIG]