From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 1996 10:00:52 -0700
>Did anyone see the show on the Discovery Channel on Wed. night, they did a
>segment in the evening on the reintroduction of the Black-footed Ferret
>into Wyoming!  They were gorgeous ferrets, it is amazing how quick they are
>in the wild compared to my little ones, one attacked a prairie dog in like
>two seconds!

Dawnie,
Whereas the black-footed ferret is nice to look at, those of us in
California don't need the incorrect information that our domesticated
ferrets are related to the black-footed ferrets advertised.

To anybody who cares...if any of my ferrets saw a prairie dog (or anything
larger than themselves) they would go jumping backwards in a frenzy of play
and could in no way shape or form even catch any other animals as they'd be
too busy bumping into each other.

Wish I'd seen the show on Discovery :(.