From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 21:05:15 -0800
I want to thank Sarah for allowing us to see her ferrets and let ours play
with hers.  She is such a sweet person.  This is our first ferret and it
was Great to see first hand how ferrets interact together.  My advise is to
allow new comer's like me to allow us to see your ferrets interact and
visit.  My son and I learned so much from Sarah and her ferrets.  We are
considering getting another as a companion, but need to see more how they
interact.  My son and I were surprised how big they get.  My son wanted to
give our 9-10 week old a bath so his grandma and him gave him one.  To our
shock he shook afterwards.  Sarah said this is normal, is this normal?
Sure wonder how many new experiences we will go thru til we know more.
Don't want to bug anyone.

Thanks!
Debbie