Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 17:42:45 -0400
My sweet angel girl Weasel is gone.  On 7-7-03 at 10;30 am, she was
helped to the bridge by Dr. Griffith.

Weasel was my first ferret and a very special angel.  She has been
through so much in her short 7 years.  2 adrenal surgeries, ulcers,
numerous lupron shots.  She bounced back so many times.  I know she
held on for me.  I talked to her the night before and she told me she
was ready.

She really enjoyed sneaking pieces of strawberries and bananas.  She was
tiny but everyone knew she was the boss.  Her favorite toy was a cloth
tape measure.  She would chase it all over.  She was the only one who
would sleep on me for hours.  She was always by my side.

Something so small can sure leave a big hole in your heart.  Her brother
Rascal went to the bridge a year ago.  I know she is safe and playing
with him.

Her sisters R.J and Tasha and brothers Max and herbie miss her.

I love you my little weedie-woo and will miss you with my whole heart.
I know I shouldn't have a favorite, but you were.  You always listened
to me when noone would, you ade me laugh and even though your body was
getting weaker you came to me for cuddles.  I will never forget you and
hope to see you at th bridge someday.  My arms feel sooo empty now.

Eileen
http://community.webtv.net/hjdom/WelcometoHollys