From:
Nicole Laidacker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2006 10:29:27 -0700
I just wanted to say a BIG thank you to all the welcoming and wonderful
posters.  Thank you so much!

I think I got luckier than I thought....
1. He isn't a marshall farms ferret (first thing I checked for)
2. he is sweet and cuddly
3. He USES his litter box... I have never owned a ferret who used it for
anything but tunneling LOL... and if he is out running around he runs
into his cage to use it instead of my carpet.  I am more blessed than I
thought lol..... Now to begin the spoiling process....

Stupid question... but he is addicted to cheez-its... did his previous
owners feed them or does he just like the crunch???  Anyone else have
this?  I mean he bit me jumped from my head to the coffee table knocked
the box to the floor and tried to drag it under his cage.  When I took it
from him he bit me again picked up a cheezit then calmly laid down and
ate it... when I put them on the fridge all you could hear was him
scratching trying to get to them for hours (on and off of course)...

And other than duck soup how can i get some waeight on his little body...
he is REALLY tiny.  He has been living on cat food (unfortunately it
was even a generic low protein brand) so begins the process of slowly
changing diets but his weight worries me.  He is energetic normal eating
and poops just very tiny... I honestly thought maybe he was actually a
she... but alas no such luck lol just tiny...

Thanks again
Nikki