From:
"David C. Crump Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2008 21:53:05 -0800
Direct quote from Ferrets:

"Dear Friend,

This letter is to inform you that ferrets magazine has ceased
publication. In today's increasingly ecologically conscious and
technological world, Ferrets is forgin ahead with a new format - it's
going digital. The March/April 08 issue is the last print issue of
the magazine.

We have made special arrangements to send you one of our other
widely read and respected magazines to fulfill the balance of your
subscription. If you are already a subscriberto your selected title,
the value of your Ferrets subscription will be added to the end of your
selected title subscription. Please indicate which magazine you would
like to receive by checking the appropriate box below and returning
this form in the postage paid envelope provided:

Cat Fancy                                 Hobby Farms (bimonthly)
Dog Fancy                                 Horse Illustrated
Dogs for Kids (bimonthly)                 Young Rider (bimonthly)

We will be providing Ferrets in a digital format starting in April at
www.SmallAnimalChannel.com  Our online look will be interactive, fun
and exciting. We are sure you will enjoy the new face of Ferrets Online
which will be updated more frequently than the bimonthly print version.
In addition, Ferrets USA, an annual publication, is available on
newsstands and at pet supply stores.

Look for your first title to arrive shortly.
Sincerely,
Suzanne Stowe
Consumer Marketing Manager"

End Quote

We are a Ferret Shelter, we NEED FERRET INFO not Young Rider!

the phone # for Ferrets is 1(800)937-9467 and they said they are
sending me a refund for the 6 subscriptions totalling 15 yrs.
5 people 2 yrs in advance each, and 5 yrs for us. $150.00 (are you
kidding @ 10.00 a year to send gifts it was the best present any Ferret
owner could get. LOL Sniff, Sniff. BOO HOO!) The girl I talked to did
not know they were stopping it. She also gave me another number so I
may lodge a protest. 1(949)855-8822. It is for Bow-Tie Publishing
The Parent Company. their info is P.O. Box 6050 Mission Viejo, CA 92690
Telephone: (949) 855-8822
Fax: (949) 855-3045 www.animalnetwork.com

Won't you please make a call or write a letter today? Tell them how
much you would continue to enjoy the print version.

Dave & Melody Crump
Gateway East Ferret Rescue
Directors, Financiers, and Slaves to the Little People
http://www.mkaresq.com/The_Giving_Tree_2007/Tree_41.htm