From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 12:25:34 -0700
Hey everyone :)  Mikey is doing real good.  He is attempting to wrestle
with buckie and kokie, but ya know how hard it is when you can barely
open your mouth.  Which leads me to this question.  Mikey had his lower
left canine pulled, and the swelling has gone down some (with the help
of a small hole in his chin to drain out) My main question, is when he
yawns, his mouth only opens half way, and he "studders" like he's trying
to open it all the way and it wont....would this be caused by the
swelling on his chin?  He's being given antibiotics twice a day.

I would like to publicly thank a few people for their help and support:
Denise Laxson, Tracey Green, Sandi Robinson, Michael, and to everyone
that has sent words of encouragement and prayer, thank you also :)

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_