From:
Caroline Worrall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 1996 10:52:54 -0700
Hi all,

I wanted to thank Kelleen for running the contest and for sending Sarah all
the great presents.  Sarah wanted to thank her too, but she's not allowed
in our office, so she wrote a note that I will transcribe:

Dear Kelleen,

Thanks for my Christmas presents.  I am pleased to say that I got more
presents than my pet, Caroline.  The velvet star is hanging in my room for
play while Caroline isn't home.  I have dutifully pulled it down twice and
hiddened it so that Caroline can get the exercise that she needs.  I have
also hiddened the stuffed cat head - she has yet to find that one - hee hee
hee.  I love the Skin-So-Soft so much that I have instructed Caroline to
find someone who sells Avon products so she can get a big bottle of it.  I
am actually hoping that we don't have any need for the pill crusher/cutter
anytime soon because I despise taking pills, but it will be nice not to have
to watch Caroline struggle to cut pills in half with a knife, if I do.
(Although I did learn some interesting new words the last time.) Sorry to
say, I was scared silly of the noise that the streamer toy made, so I gave
it to a deaf friend who absolutely loved it, although she has a tendency to
get all wrapped up in it.

I'm so glad that you thought up this contest.  Even though I'm just a posse
of one, I get in enough trouble for Caroline to pretend I'm many.  (I also
eat enough that she can pretend I'm at least two.)

Thanks,
Sarah (Caroline's trainer)