From:
Pherit Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:46:17 -0700
I'z back!  I bet ya never thaught you'd cee me again?  Well I got buzy
with playin and forgot dhat I suppose ta tell ya all about my cruise dhat
I took!  Can you believe it!  I forgot somedhing.  But I sure remember
where I hid mommas earings!  And daddys things from his shoes.  Oh he
gonna be mad!

But really.  I gotta tell ya mi storie if ya wanna here it.

I sent it tomorrow.  Make ya wait another day.

I got big plans!  I gonna finish my storie and then ask ya for
something... I know, dhat not nice but dhis is gonna be fun.  I promise.

Tootles,
Pherit