Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 08:06:07 +1000
Hi everybody,

I just wanted to say thanks alot to all those people who helped out an
obvious beginner with some great advice.  (I have Jake - the 12 week old
now ferret who loved to bite).

I went out and bought some of that bitter apple stuff, he bit me really
hard once, wrinkled up his nose (I scruffed and dragged him as well) and
he hasn't drawn blood again.  He is letting me cuddle him without latching
on.  It is quite incredible, although he has gone through all of the
family in the same way (one nasty bite, and as long as they have the
apple on, no more).  Smart little bugger, thats for sure.

I guess it must be a case of using the stuff untill he isn't bothering to
'taste' us anymore.

Anyway, thanks again

Dallas