From:
Cindy Sooy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 1995 07:44:00 UTC
Dr. Williams:

Thanks for the list of articles. I should be able to find them at
school. I look forward to reading them.

I also have a question about my 5 year old sprite, Baby. Baby had a
small mast cell tumor removed from her neck 2 years ago. She's
recently developed another tumor on her hind leg. She also has a
very large spleen. She became very lethargic about 7 months or so
ago. She was also quite overweight. My vet thought the extra weight
might have been responsible. She's lost most of the excess weight (1
pound) but is even more lethargic. She is very healthy otherwise.
Her heart is good and her coat is thick and very soft. I asked my
vet if the large spleen could be causing her listlessness and she
said it is possible. I suggested that maybe she should look at her
spleen and possibly remove it when she does the surgery on her leg
next Tues. I would appreciate your opinion or any comments you may
have. Thanks in advance.

Cindy Sooy