From:
"Michelle Z. Matta" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 1996 15:11:07 -0500
TEA
~~~
Add ALL 6 of ours to the tea addicts.  Only ours is Iced Tea.  Addict
doesn't seem strong enough of a word.  They get so obsessed that if more
than one decides they want some, I've got to pour a little bit in a
container for them otherwise they'll fight over who gets to drink it out
of the glass.

BTW - Its decaf/homebrew.

TIRED FERRETS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We occassionaly will take our ferrets out for a drive to tire them out.
It reminds me of a baby in a carseat.  I know some parents have to drive
their baby's around in their carseat to get them to sleep.

Well, the principle works.  We have 2 that give us trouble at night (around
2am) wanting our attention, so we tend to take them out as much as possible
and this causes them to sleep through the night without a disturbance.

- Mish

MICHELLE Z. MATTA.........Carnegie Mellon University
Athletic [log in to unmask]
http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/usr/mish/home.html