From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2011 17:40:49 -0500
www.ferretgivingtree.com

Wow! We are almost there! Just 19 more fuzzies needing santas. Thank
you to all the santas and the santas-to-be! This year there are so
many little ones on the trees and everyone is doing a great job.

Someone came up with a great idea, PayPal for cash donations! Thank
you for thinking of that! If anyone wants to send a paypal donation to
givingtree fuzzies, you can email the shelter to find out what their
paypal address is.

Post office notes that packages need to be mailed by Monday December
19th to arrive before Christmas so we have one more weekend to shop for
those last minute shoppers. Ferret Depot mails gift certificates, Drs.
Foster and Smith and Ferret.com email gift certificates. Still time to
send gift certificates too!

If there are any santas that picked fuzzies and won't be able to come
through for them, please post the name of the fuzzie, the tree number
and the shelter on the FML so someone can pick them. We understand
sometimes thing don't go as planned. You can post anonymously if you
want to.

Happy Holidays to all! tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org