From:
Marguerite Rauenzahn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 08:13:42 -0500
Hi, Everyone.  Just wanted to let you know for next year.  We did a
Fundraiser/Bake Sale on Black Friday, which is continuing today.  We
did it at our local Petco which is in a strip mall.  We not only had 2
adoptions (Both boys went to a friend of our group.  She was there to do
Spiritual Power Healing on one of our shelter babies.......I am not sure
of the spelling.....I will spell it like it sounds Raykay).  But she took
two of our shelter babies.  She has been preapproved prior to coming
there, and is now a member of our club/rescue!  We also sold over $387.00
worth of baked goods and the tired shoppers really appreciated the cheap
coffee.  We had so many donations we had to empty the Christmas bag 2
times, and it is not a small bag!  We are continuing the bake sale today.
So there you go..............Do Black Friday Bakesale.  People are happy
for the Sugar Rush during the day and they are very generous!

Marguerite

PS.....We have opened up a Ebay Store and will be filling it with our
stuff we carry on a regular basis........like the greeting cards (which
can be customized with your ferrets on-just send me photos and card
design), our seasonal stuff, like the Christmas stockings, which sold out
this week...........I must get busy!, and the everyday stuff, like men's
, woman's and children's clothing.  Well...........Off to the Bake Sale.
If you are in the Reading Area, stop by the Petco aside of the Target
Store on Berkshire Blvd.  We are also promoting the AFA show in December.
Ran out of those flyers.  I sure hope it brings in lots of people for
this fun and wonderfully educating show!  Marguerite "Let a Rescue Ferret
Leave TinyPrints on your Heart" (We even have those bumperstickers made
up.........Just inquire!) LOL

TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com