Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 22:55:56 -0600
Further proof that Dervish is a genius:

My current boyfriend and I were listening to my ex-boyfriend's radio show,
when suddenly the music was gone.  My radio often fades out, so I went to
check it.  The volume was turned down, I turned it back up.  A few minutes
later the music got static-y.  The antenna had been moved.  I fixed it.
Finally, as the song ended and my ex and his co-host started speaking, the
static came back, only louder.  The station had been changed.  We gave up
and put on a CD, and no further problems occurred.

Now, I know it wasn't the music genre because Dervish likes ska.  She
seemed to be making a statement against my ex.  (This is the same
ex-boyfriend whose left-behind shirt was used as ferret bedding, only to
be dragged into the litterbox and sullied.)

I have a genius ferret with immense loyalty to my boyfriend and me...who is
indeed running a beauty parlor from underneath the bed.

(TX) Meghan and Great-High-Queen-Sheba Dervish the WonderFerret, the Cutest
Ferret in the Whole Wide World ("You didn't realize before that I'm a
                                 genius?")