From:
Kim Crivello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2011 10:37:10 +0000
My gentle Phoenix died this morning. As Phoenix had done for so many
ferrets, little Ying was curled up in the sleepy sack with him, keeping
him warm, so he didn't have to go to the Bridge alone.

Please help me celebrate his life with his story:

<http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/ferrets-magazine/your-ferret-stories/the-ferret-that-cheated-death-1010.aspx>

The faith of Steven (our Shelter Director) and the GCFA gave a dying
ferret a chance to know health and love. From a life of poisoning and
abuse to a life as a beloved GCFA spokesferret, Phoenix will always be
remembered. He is proof that an old ferret can beat the odds if someone
is willing to look beyond the physical and take a chance.

Kim oO~
Kim Crivello
Greater Chicago Ferret Association
Shelter Management Team Member
708.442.8650
www.gcfa.com

Wherever a man turns he can find someone who needs him.
~Albert Schweitzer