From:
Natalie Cornish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 07:52:46 -0400
Sandee,

Please keep watch for my beloved Joey.  He passed away from lymphoma
sometime in his sleep on Saturday, June 12.  I have buried him with the
ashes of his good friend Mittens, and a lock of my hair because he loved
to play with it so much.  Maybe he'll use it for part of his bed.

Please help him find Mittens at the Bridge.  They were good pals and
Mittens was Joey's first ferret friend.  Mittens also died from lymphoma,
a few years ago.  I know that all creatures become whole and well again
when they get to the bridge, so those two should have a good time
catching up.

Also, Sandee, please assure him that I saw each of his friends that he
left behind, Katie, Lyssa, and Max, say their goodbyes before he was
buried.  Hopefully he learns to use his wings, he used to love to jump
from high places before he got sick.

Natalie
~~~~~Douglas Adams:
"Do not meddle in the affairs Dragons, for thou art CRUNCHY and taste
 good with KETCHUP!"