From:
Leslie Cucino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 10:38:59 -0500
It is with the heaviest heart and deepest guilt that I am asking the
Bridge Greeters to please look for Nibbles.  He crossed to the Bridge
Wednesday night at 10:30 and I have no one but myself to blame.  He was
severely injured during the day, I was home but hadn't checked on the
fuzzies until night time.  By the time I found him it was too late, he
breathed his last as I held him and cried.  The emergency vets couldn't
resuscitate him.

Nibbles came to us last year as another baby Whitey was dying from DIM.
He was not meant to replace Whitey but to ease the pain of the loss and
he did so wonderfully.  Nibbles was a beautiful champagne boy and got
his name from the little nibbles he gave as a kit.  He grew up to be a
beautiful bouncy boy and the rowdiest of them all.

Sandee, Sara or Muldone, please find Nibbles, please let him know that
I'm so sorry that I hadn't checked on him earlier.  I never meant to
cause him any pain.  Tell him Daddy cried too.  Nibbles was THE ferret
who changed Daddy and made him fall in love with Fuzzies.  We're all
devastated and the guilt I feel is deeper than the ocean.  Nibbles will
be carrying Whitey's favorite toy, a dark brown stuffed money, please
see that he and Whitey meet up as they never did in earth life.

Momma Leslie, Daddy, Shelby, Saide, Sparky, Little One, Ruby,
Patches, Rocky, Socks, Taz and Kaos-the Nibbles Look-a-like.
Missing Whitey and now Nibs at the bridge.