Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 11:09:40 -0700
I am not sure if you saw Carol's post yesterday, numbers 3 & 4 about the
ferrets being kept outside and the David Letterman show.  I am not sure
what we can do but there must be something.  If you didn't see her post,
the most disturbing part, the one that brought tears to my eyes, was where
Letterman thought it would be funny to 'wet a weasel'.

A crewmember proceded to pour a bucket of water on a caged ferret who tried
to escape the water but couldn't.  This is animal cruelty in my opinion!
There must be something we as fuzzy lovers can do to get Mr. Letterman to
apologize for this awful thing he did and prevent it from happening again!
Certainly no talk show host would set a puppy in a box with open mouse
traps just to get his reaction, or something like that!  Why can they
deliberately drench a helpless ferret????  If you know how we can help
please email me, or post something that may be helpful to this cause.
Don't let another fuzzy be taken advantage of just for laughs!!

Thanks in advance for your help.
Heather & Eddie