From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 09:33:29 -0500
>From:    "Pasquali, David" <[log in to unmask]>
>
>My question is: I had her cremeted and have not been able to find a ferret
>urn for her.  Does anyone know of a website I could go to that has urns
>specificly for ferrets?  Also my male has become mellow, I know he feels
>her loss, but he is starting to bond with his new sisters, is there
>anything else that can be done?

J.D., who runs Widget's Halfway House, sells some nice urn in the shape of
a small box with a place on top for a picture.  The profits go to support
the shelter.  Try http://furrylogic.com/widget or widgets.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if your checks feature pictures of dogs fighting.