From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 09:52:27 -0500
>From:    jahda bowes <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: getting a little girl
>
>im hoping to meet some new friends on here im getting a little girl sable
>ferret named jaimie.  this is my first ferret so im hoping someone could
>give me some things tobe ready for!...

Hi Jahda.  If you are getting your first ferret I have some suggestions
about where to get info.  First, go to http://www.ferretcentral.org and
read the ferret faqs.  THen go to http://www.4lilpaws.org and print out
a copy of the Ferret Owners Manual.  Finally, go to a book seller or
http://theferretstore.com and get you a copy of Kim Schilling's book
"Ferrets For Dummies".

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if taking your wife on a cruise means circling Dairy Queen.