From:
Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 22:12:05 -0500
Howdy!  Hope everything is well with all of you!  Well, we *finally*
have the final word on Peter.  He had a good talk with the heads of the
restaurant Sunday afternoon and they finally came to an agreement.  Peter's
moving date will be April 15th and he's really looking forward to it.
Jasper and I (and the crew, of course!) wish him well and lots of luck.

So, over the next while, things are going to be a bit hectic around our
place with Peter packing, etc.  Jasper and I will have alot of stuff to do
after he moves out - starting with airing out and cleaning Peter's room.
He smoked in his room, so it may be abit of a challenge to get rid of the
smell.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!  We'll eventually
repaint the room too.  We'll be rearranging furniture, ferret proofing,
etc.  Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!  The kids will have more than one room to play
in again!  We're pretty excited but trying to keep it toned down - kinda
rude to be overly celebratory while he's still here!!!

Just thought I'd give you the low-down!  Take care and hugs to all!  oxo
George, Jasper and the soon to be librated Crew

P.S.(Our condolences to everyone who has lost a little one recently.)

Georgette Peters                          Nothing is ferret-proof to a
Steacie Science Library                   sufficiently talented ferret.
York University
4700 Keele Street                                     *****
North York, Ontario                                 *********
M3J 1P3                                               *****
(416)736-5084
                                             Dook, dook, bjork, bjork!
e-mail - [log in to unmask]                        - Swedish Ferret