Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 22:56:15 EST
Just had a great idea.  GCFA has the baskets I made for them-big and
small.  The smaller ones are made of wood:rectangular, bright red holders
and carriers with the Coca Cola name.  They have a sturdy wooden handle.
My sister is using hers in the pantry to hold tools, and in the bathroom
to hold makeup.  They were on sale for $6.50.  Each one is loaded with
cat and ferret toys or boy or girl things.

E-mail GCFA and ask to buy one for $15 plus shipping.  The baskets were
packed by me and have easily $10 of goodies in each.  I remember one was
for little girls with a spangles purse and necklace in purple.  Those were
over $6.00 in cost.  But there was more.

E-mail GCFA and ask them to do this?  I spent literally days trying to
wrap..  That would be a great way to help them.  And a great treat for
your ferret or a child.Keep in mind the shipping should be additional.
They will have to wrap and box and ship to you.  Maybe $20 for basket and
shipping?  And ask for what they sell while you are at it, perhaps.

God Bless you all for your kind hearts.  No matter your decision-there is
so much love for ferrets here.  It does a tired body good, and feeds the
soul all up.

Lisette