From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:11:37 -0400
Some posts have been lost or delayed by Yahoogroups for around 12
hours.

The problem does *not* affect only the FHL. A number of lists are
affected.

Last night multiple Yahoogroups were completely down for a short while,
too. After seeing the FHL down I checked some others.

My hopes are that this notice will appear on the FHL website but I do
not have great hopes that it will appear any sooner than other missing
posts.

Just be warned that large segments of Yahoogroups are all having
problems, please. There have been some problems for the last couple
of weeks but they have worsened markedly in the last few days.

--Sukie (just one of your 6 FHL moderators)

[Note: fHl not fMl!]