From:
Stephanie Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 1995 16:28:06 -0500
Hi,
I have a problem, Winston has a bald spot on the very top of his ear.  I
noticed it on thursday.  He is otherwise healthy and I have know idea what
the problem is.  Could this be caused by another ferret biting his ear?  Is
this something that someone else has seen?  It seems to only be on the one
ear, the other looks fine.  I would appreciate any information anyone can
give me.  Should I be woried about this (too late I already am)?
Should I take him into the vets.

Thank you in advance for any responses.

Stephanie