From:
Anthony C Orlando <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 14:56:26 -0800
>From:    Birgit van der Laan <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferret clothing
>
>Clothes are for human, NOT for ferrets.
>
>And a ferret does not like it either.

wow!  Allie will be so dissapointed.  He absolutely loves wearing his
outfits.  If I throw one on the bed he dances, dooks, and tries to poke
his head through it.  Once its on he jumps around excited if I'm holding
the camera and goes absolutely dook-crazy if I put clothes on him in
front of a bunch of kids.

If you & your ferrets don't like playing dress-up, that's ok for you.
But I fail to see how its any of your business to tell others its wrong.
Allie's clothes are fun for HIM, fun for me, fun for the lady who makes
his outfits, & fun for the kids interacting with Allie.  I wouldn't
deprive Allie or others of all that fun.

"Intelligence is like 4-wheel drive.  It allows you to get stuck in more
'remote' places."
~ Garrison Keillor ~