From:
"Amy J. Nelson-Mile" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 05:45:34 -0600
Hello all!

I have been planning a ferret page for some time, and have finally gotten
some how-to information on building web pages.  This page will be a resource
for ferret people in the province of Saskatchewan, Canada.

However, I know I'm not aware of all the information available, and I also
know that no matter what research I do, I'll miss some.  So, I'm hoping that
anyone who knows of any Saskatchewan ferret shelters, ferret-knowledgable
vets, ferret products, ferret groups/clubs, and Saskatchewan ferret
information of any kind can E-mail me.

Suggestions on content and design, location of ferret graphics, etc. would
be greatly appreciated as well.

There will be a Kodo ribbon there.

BTW, I am currently ferretless as we are still getting over the death of our
first baby, Meagan.  She died of insulinoma in November, after living to be
8 years old (we got her as a rescue when she was about 9 months old).  This
page will be in her memory.  We are almost ready to welcome some new fuzzies
into our lives.

Amy