Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2008 11:09:01 EDT
>From:    sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: OT but prayers needed
>
>Tghis afternoon, my oldest son was in a Seadoo accident on the
>Chathoochie River. They air lifted him to Flowers Hosp.

Precious Heavenly Father,

I come to you in the name of Jesus, I ask You LORD for a miracle here
for Sandi's son. LORD you see the injuries here and just as you created
him you can make him whole again Spiritually, mentally and physically.
LORD we ask that you guide the surgeons hands and LORD give them Your
wisdom in treating him. We are looking for a good report and we give
YOU LORD all the PRAISE, HONOR and GLORY in JESUS Precious name Amen.

Your Humble
Servant
Helen
Helping Hands Ferret Rescue