From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 18:18:44 -0800
>Date:    Sat, 31 Jan 2004 17:37:06 -0800
>From:   "Mark Burgess" <[log in to unmask]>
>To:     [log in to unmask]
>Subject:        Thanks for the help...
>
>... Please reiterate to anyone you talk to (I mentioned it in my posting
>but wish to be perfectly clear about it) that any questions re: clinical
>appearance or behavior of the disease (in living patients) be directed
>toward myself or Dr. Ramsell, and not to Dr. Garner our pathologist.
>He looks at tissues on slides, not living patients, so he won't feel
>qualified to answer clinical questions, and it will just tie up his
>time (and he's quite busy!).  Only questions regarding pathology
>interpretation (or actual pathology samples) should be sent his way.
>Ok?  I don't want him overwhelmed with emails or phonecalls because
>of my letter to the FML, unless it's stuff that falls into his area of
>expertise and training.  Thanks a bunch! [...]
>
>Best wishes,  Mark
>========================

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT's Fuzzy Frenzy [+15](-14)...
See how you can HELP SHELTERS...  http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com

RAFFLE FOR JEAN...
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/shelterhelp-Jean.html
  OR: [if my page is down]...
http://www.kwflatbed.com/jean/raffle.html

HELP JEAN, Ferrets Unlimited, PAGE...
http://www.kwflatbed.com/jean/jean.html .....
with links to lots of ebays and raffles to help Jean!!!

When you care about others....when you reach out to others....
 ...when you give of yourself to others...YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE!