From:
Kate McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 08:06:43 -0600
Hi all,

Hugs & dooks!

It's been quite awhile since I posted on the list.  I still read it
everyday, but since losing my boy Spaz, I haven't had much to say up
until now.

I have a friend here in my new home, who is a wonderful ferret person.
She received a post from another list she belongs to looking for a home
for a BC ferret girl.

This is part of the post:

"My neighbour approached me today at work and asked me if I knew anyone
who'd take a ferret.  His really close friend has this sweet little girl
he's had since she was a kit (now almost 7 y/o) and has to give her up.
He's moving to Alberta back in with his mom & she does not like the
ferret.  I just went over to my neighbours house (they're looking after
her until she finds a new forever home or a foster) to meet this little
girl and she's one sweetiepie.  Her name's Geena (guy loves Geena Davis)
and she's a real love.  This guy has really taken great care of her.  I'm
waiting for Geena's medical records, because it appears she's adrenal.
Neighbour isn't sure if he's dealt with it or not, but she's on an
excellent veterinary diet, Nupro supplement etc....I'll find out
tomorrow.  I've contacted FIRST Ferrets and left a message.  "

I know that there has been a lady from Vancouver island on the list and
believe her name is Marilyn.  I know I've talked to her a couple times
through email but can't seem to find her address.  There is also another
lady that used to frequent the list from Chetwynd.  If anyone knows how
to get hold of either of these ladies, please ask them to email me.  I
don't know yet where in BC this little girl is located but have asked and
am waiting for an answer.  I know that everyone on the list will do what
they can to help me find these two ladies in BC.  Let's try and give this
little girl a forever home in her latter years.  Also if there is anyone
on the list from Alberta who would love to add a little girl to there
home, maybe she can come and make the move too!  She sounds like a real
sweetie.

Kate