Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2010 23:24:12 -0400
http://www.justin.tv/lorelei0922#r=3v3T2qQ~
I never saw such tiny baby ferrets. What a web cam. It looked like the
mother was eating one of them because you could not see all of her face
with the bedding in the way. Mom was relentless doing something with
the baby appearing to be in her mouth at times.

The baby was crying on and on, even after the mother stopped doing what
was probably bathing the baby. The baby looked like a little hot dog
with eyes. More alien looking than anything.

My mother used to find little field mice like this with no momma mouse
coming back to the nest. We would try and save them. It never worked
out. I don't remember them crying. Poor dears all died.

This web cam of a baby ferret IS utterly new for me. Thank you for
sharing. What a little noise box that baby is. lol.

Lisette