From:
AarrowRanch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 13:46:13 -0400
These two rescues both have different histories. I can tell Peekaboo
may have been somewhat abused in the past. She is now much more
receptive to me such she follows me around even though she is blind and
deaf. She finds me every time usually running into me or coming up near
to where I am and just standing still, very still.

Pester is a ball of fire. She is flowering out fine now, they both are.

Has been a very long time since I felt the gentle pressure of a ferret
standing on hind legs with front paws on my leg to look up at me, but
today both of these guys did that at different times. That is a very
good sign they feel comfortable and have fully accepted me. Has taken
quite a while for these two to flower out but has finally happened.
Good!

Peekaboo has gained weight, more than double what she was when I got
her. Pester is just a wild and crazy fert bouncing all over. She runs
to me and then before me as I walk, usually she is bunched up in a ball
going butt first backwards looking up at me. Lots of fun. Pester plays
hide and dook like RePete and Pete did.

I still miss Byte-me. Her picture is before me now as I type. She was
a most special little animal.

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation