Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 1995 14:37:01 -0500
Hello all,

I know that I have heard that ferrets don't like rabbits.  At least not with
friendly intentions in mind.  I am living with someone who has a pet rabbit.
We live on two different floors, at least we will in less than a week.
Right now she is staying with me.  On several occassions, the ferret and the
rabbit ended up in the same room.  But the ferret is so playful that it
never notices the rabbit.  it just whips right past her.  This past time he
saw her.  Althought he didn't do anything I would never put them together on
purpose.  I was just wondering what are the possibilities of them being okay
with each other?

Please reply!!