From:
Chris Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 17:21:57 -0500
Molly first wants to thank everyone for their votes!!

She has moved up to 4th place and has until midnight Tuesday, Feb. 29th to
move up to first place.  If you would like to help her, please place a vote
for her.  http://www.sofla.com/living/pets/slides/contest_other7.html

A funny story about Molly.  Molly and Ashley are free running ferrets.
They have the run of the house when I am home and run of just the bedroom
when I am gone.  If I am going to be gone for most of the day, then the
spend that day in their big three story cage.

Anyway, the other day I needed to go the corner store.  Ashley and Molly
were sound asleep in their favorite spots, so I just let them be.  I was
only going to be gone for about 15 mins.  I thought that they would
probably just stay asleep and never even know I was gone.  Well as soon
as I opened the door when I got back, I thought I heard something on the
computer desk.  Molly knows that she is not allowed up there, but still
believes that she needs to rearrange it from time to time.  I looked over
at the desk, but I did not see anything out of the ordinary and no ferret.
I put my things down and went to the desk to check my email.  Well there
was Molly!  Curled up as small as she could get and staying as still as she
could, hiding behind the desk chair on the desk.  When I saw her the only
part of her that moved was her big sad eyes with the look of I wonder if
he notices me.  I picked her up and she lunged forward to give my face a
complete tongue bath.  How can you scold such a pretty thing that knows
that no matter how much trouble that she gets into, all she has to do is
give kisses and everything is forgotten.

Don't forget to place a vote for her.

Thanks
Chris and Ashley and Molly